The Supply Chain Management Program is designed to provide students with skills and knowledge in areas such as logistics, operations, six sigma and supply chain technologies in a global environment. These contemporary skills will enable students to compete in the global marketplace. As companies increasingly focus on supply chain management as a way to not only reduce costs and improve profits but also expand into inter-national markets, they are realizing that supply chain management is an integral part of overall strategy.
This emphasis on supply chain management is increasing the demand for qualified professionals, and our curriculum is designed to thoroughly prepare students for careers in supply chain management.
Job Related Links
- ISM annual report on careers in supply management [PDF] - Institute for Supply Management, 2012
- Developing SCM talent - Accenture Academy Blog, July 2012
- Salary survey for SCM and logistics professionals, [PDF] - Logistics Management, April 2012
- Five Hot Supply Chain Jobs - Warehouse Management Systems Guide, Feb. 2012
- "Logistician is #43 in U.S. News Best Jobs 2012" - U.S News and World Report, 2012